Subseven 2.2 Server?

From: Nick Jacobsen (nickat_private)
Date: Fri Jan 03 2003 - 21:11:21 PST

    I am wondering if anyone has any pointers on how to access the configuration
    data from a Subseven 2.2 server executable?  In 2.1, it was possible to open
    the server in the editserver program, and see the settings, but that is no
    longer an option in 2.2.

    I have a client machine that was infected, and I am hoping to track down the
    information on the person(s) who infected it.

    Thank You,
    Nick Jacobsen
    Ethics Design
    nickat_private