RE: Traffic on UDP 1815

From: Mark E. Donaldson (markeeat_private)
Date: Tue Feb 11 2003 - 20:50:56 PST

    It appears MMPFT is the acronym for "Multimedia Portables For Teachers".
    Not a heavily used service I would think.  You say you these packets are
    coming to your home machine.  Can we assume this is a dynamic IP connection
    and perhaps the packets are intended for the user assigned that IP from an
    earlier time? Unfortunately, UDP provides few clues and it is often hard to
    draw any conclusion unless full payload captures are available.