www.nopop.net

From: Pascal Bouchareine (pb@t-online.fr)
Date: Mon Feb 17 2003 - 07:42:11 PST

    Hi.

    Something here is causing some of our customers to send a
    massive amount (10, 15 per second) of DNS requests for
    "www.nopop.net IN A".

    I'd like to know if anyone else is observing the same
    behaviour. Anyone contacted nopop/trekdata about this ?

    Anyone has the contact information available ?

    --
    Kalou
    Unpatched since 258016800