RE: www.nopop.net

From: Brad Griffin (b.griffinat_private)
Date: Mon Feb 17 2003 - 14:27:01 PST

    HTML spam with image etc links to the website maybe?

    Some blurb from the page (note bottom line):

    NOPOP!(tm) Affiliate Program
    The most talked about product on the Net has just gotten better as we're allowing our affiliates to earn a truckload of cash off this program!
    Earn 40% of each sale!
    Get paid twice per month!
    Proven, EASY to sell product!
    Real time stats