Re: Scans on TCP port 135

From: Dave Aitel (daveat_private)
Date: Fri Feb 21 2003 - 14:00:59 PST

    Yeah, actually, they probably arn't trying to exploit that. In fact,
    SecurityFocus is a little confused about the difference between that and
    my new DoS's, (plonk and the netbios kernel leak), which are 2 other
    completely different things.

    There's no point in scanning for them though. If you were going to use
    them, you'd just use them. :>

    -dave