The Return of Code Red II?

From: Stan Burditzman (slidefx2at_private)
Date: Tue Mar 11 2003 - 09:24:09 PST

    Is anyone else seeing traffic generated by Code Red II.  I thought it wasn't
    supposed to propagate after 10/01?  Unfortunately I don't have the whole
    string but here is the RealSecure Event.

    Event Name:	HTTP_Code_Red_II
    Date/Time:	2003/03/11 09:32:11
    Source Addr:	211.148.215.243
    Destination Addr:	161.xxx.xxx.xxx
    Protocol Id:	TCP(6)
    URL:	/default.ida
    arg:	XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX%u9090%u6858%ucbd3%u7801%

    <Pre>Lose another weekend managing your IDS?
    Take back your personal time.
    15-day free trial of StillSecure Border Guard.</Pre>
    <A href="http://www.securityfocus.com/stillsecure"> http://www.securityfocus.com/stillsecure </A>