RE: tcp/1274 scans

From: Bojan Zdrnja (Bojan.Zdrnjaat_private)
Date: Sat May 17 2003 - 03:37:07 PDT

    TCP port 1274 should be used by Pulpit backdoor. It's a simple trojan which
    installs listener on TCP ports 1272, 1274 and 1276. After that an remote
    intruder has simple controls over infected system.
    This could be related to your scans.

    I didn't find info about this trojan on usual anti-virus sites, but you can
    see something at the following URL:

    http://www.ultrasoftware.net/viruslist/descr.asp?id=101

    Best regards,

    Bojan Zdrnja