Re: ICMP/SYN Flood

From: Muhammad Naseer Bhatti (mail-listsat_private)
Date: Thu May 22 2003 - 12:21:45 PDT

    Yes, I can always null route the IP at the router and let the traffic block
    there. But the question is that how can I prevent to make it not happen
    agian in the future. When ever I update the DNS, DDoS can be started at the
    new IP again. There should be some kind of protection that can be done at
    the router so that it won't let pass the traffic.

    -Naseer