RE: Scans from proxyprotector.com

From: Mark Ng (laptopalias1-markat_private)
Date: Tue May 27 2003 - 03:09:40 PDT

    > Or a site that lists hosts that should be blocked?  Like the dynamic
    > email blocking: just cron a daily download and firewall rule update.
    >
    > Anyone up for this?

    I'd be up for lending a helping hand in a project such as this - it might
    take some brave soul to host it though.  I would say you'd *definitely* need
    a lawyer on hand though to write a fairly waterproof usage policy.  Any
    lawyers on list who would help out ?

    > Justin Pryzby
    >

    > > Great. So that only took 2 weeks. Stellar. Does anyone know of
    > a site that

    Like the guy later on said - I suppose we should at least be thankful that
    they did anything at all.  Although it appears sending mail to abuse@ didn't
    , and probably wouldn't have helped at all.

    Regards,

    Mark Ng (www.informationintelligence.net)