Re: A question for the list...

From: morning_wood (se_cur_ityat_private)
Date: Fri May 30 2003 - 18:55:46 PDT

    > > <snip, comments below>
    > > > You're missing a critical problem here; evidence.  Collecting evidence
    from
    > > > foreign companies (the biggest spammer may be American, but he uses
    foreign
    > > > servers and ISPs) is a lot harder than it is from companies based
    here.

     Exactly what do you mean by "evidence" ? The use indicates a "collection of
    facts for legal purposes" What for? Why? I am generally failing to see
    anything that cam be prosecuted against by sending "buy this" mail. I
    suppose I will try to sue "Joes Market" and the U.S.P.S for all their
    unsolicited "special offers " and "sales"... or is that not the same
    somehow?

    morning_wood
    http://exploitlabs.com