Suspicious firewall logs

From: Wong Wai Kit (wwkitat_private)
Date: Thu Jul 31 2003 - 19:16:39 PDT

    Hi,
         I had one incidents which is require for your help. My firewall keep prompting some traffiics from internal LAN IPs trying to access this group of destination IPs for "http" service

    208.172.144.155
    208.172.158.234
    208.172.128.132
    208.172.192.132
    208.172.224.132
    208.174.16.132
    208.172.13.253

    Actually, my question is why my internal LAN(few IPs) keep trying to access this group of destination IP for http service. My LAN if want to go out internet, it should go through our proxy first. It not suppose go out to external directly.

    Thanks...