RE: Pdmin / Trojaned csrss.exe

From: Schrack, Robert (Rob_Schrackat_private)
Date: Sun Aug 03 2003 - 13:55:15 PDT

    We found a couple of versions of this as well...

    pAdmin - by: pdi listening on 6651/tcp
    pAdmin v1.0D (Haley) - by: pdi listening on 6351/tcp

    One box had the 2nd pAdmin version listening on 6351,6352, & 6353. There was
    also a pAdmin.BNC listening on 6565/tcp that appears to be an irc bouncer
    version.

    All systems had a Serv-U FTP daemon listening on 48522/tcp with a banner of
    "Welcome To The Consultant's Ftp"

    I too would love to have some more info on this little app.

    Thanks
    Rob