RE: WORM_MIMAIL.A Anyone have any info on what this does yet?

From: att13543 (skidat_private)
Date: Mon Aug 04 2003 - 06:53:53 PDT

    I'd be interested if anyone can correlate what I've seen:  we have 2 MX
    records, one weighted at 10 (primary) and one at 20 (secondary).  Of the
    200 or so MiMail's we've seen 100% have come through our SECONDARY mail
    server.  Maybe the SMTP engine was written poorly, or maybe it was this
    way on purpose?