Re: Dig in: autorooter, maybe that IRC one but SAV doesnt pick it up.

From: Miguel Ibarra (lordmike_98at_private)
Date: Fri Aug 08 2003 - 07:38:20 PDT

    I submitted the dcomx.exe file to symantec since my NAV with the lattest
    update did not detected the virus in such file, neither juh.exe, and this is
    what I got:

    We have analyzed your submission.  The following is a report of our
    findings for each file you have submitted:

    filename: C:\dcomx.exe
    machine: MIKE
    result: This file is infected with Backdoor.IRC.Cirebot