Re: MSBlast and other known exploits..

From: Shalla (shalla667at_private)
Date: Wed Aug 13 2003 - 18:04:43 PDT

    I've seen that too, but usually after an svchost.exe error (generally
    attributed to the virus). So far, it has stopped appearing once the system
    is cleaned up.

    Also, I'm ensuring that XP has SP1 onboard, and Win2K has SP3. Make sure
    you're getting the MSBLASTxxxxxsomething file out of the Prefetch. Alot of
    people I have talked to have been missing that one, and think the system is
    cleaned.