Re: A Comment from User Space

From: Kent Crispin (kentat_private)
Date: Tue Apr 24 2001 - 13:03:38 PDT

    On Tue, Apr 24, 2001 at 07:42:02PM +0000, David Wagner wrote:
    [...]

    > see.  However, in the short run I know everyone would like to get
    > things working just in the simple case of a single module per process
    > (and I think this view makes a *lot* of sense),

    Just to be sure I understand -- you mean a model where there is a
    module and an associated userspace security server, don't you?  Or am I
    missing something?

    --
    Kent Crispin                               "Be good, and you will be
    kentat_private                           lonesome." -- Mark Twain