Re: Notes from the Real World

From: jmjonesat_private
Date: Tue May 01 2001 - 18:33:00 PDT

    I rethink, but not essentially...

    YES, to write a module you must write code in Kernel Space, and
    YES, you should know what you're doing.

    That's not my point...

    My point is ... even if you KNOW what you're doing, you need information
    in a human understandable form about the LSM to make what YOU'RE doing
    work with the "standards".

    And, if you DON'T know what you're doing, why shouldn't there be a
    document in existance that *helps* you get your head out of your
    "bitbucket?)

    Sincerely,
    J. Melvin Jones