Re: 2001-05-27 patch against 2.4.5

From: jmjonesat_private
Date: Mon May 28 2001 - 07:49:00 PDT

    It appears that umount_root is no longer in the argument
    list for "do_umount()" in 2.4.5's fs/super.c, resulting
    in problems when trying to compile the patch.

    I'm not familiar enough with the guts of the kernel to
    know where to get it from, but it stops the compile so,
    um, help?

    Still Trying To Find It,
    J. Melvin Jones