Re: replacements for attach_pathlabel

From: Serge E. Hallyn (hallynat_private)
Date: Mon Jul 09 2001 - 17:25:29 PDT

    Actually, now that you mention that, i don't think the post_graft call
    in do_loopback should be there.  The path_walk on old_name should ensure
    that the inode is labeled before we get to the graft_tree.  In my case,
    anyway.

    Anyone else planning to use either of the instances of graft_tree, and
    need both?

    -serge