Re: security policy and xml

From: listuserat_private
Date: Fri Jul 27 2001 - 04:10:17 PDT

    > Is xml capable of expressing security policies?
    > Sure, different model has different rulesets.
    > Just curious.
    >
    > - T.

    XML is simply a way of defining information so that you can run it through
    an xml prser of some sort that formats it (i.e. turns it into PS, txt,
    etc). XML is primarily a buzzword right now for most people. I suggest you
    buy the small oreilly xml handbook (the little 40 page jobby) if you wanna
    quick and good tutorial on it.

    -Kurt