Re: Patch for swapon/swapoff and nfs server ctl

From: Seth Arnold (sarnoldat_private)
Date: Fri Aug 17 2001 - 11:12:10 PDT

    On Fri, Aug 17, 2001 at 10:48:47AM -0400, Wayne Salamon wrote:
    >   Attached is a patch that provides a hook for swap-on and swap-off
    > control, and a hook for NFS server ctl commands.

    Wayne, is there any reason why you used an int to multiplex the same
    hook between swapon and swapoff?

    I was initially concerned that it was magic looking until I actually
    lookd at the modified functions.. but I wonder how folks would prefer
    one hook multiplexed by an int, or two hooks, one for each?

    Cheers