RE: GPL only usage of security.h

From: KRAMER,STEVEN (HP-USA,ex1) (steven_kramerat_private)
Date: Mon Sep 24 2001 - 10:52:13 PDT

    The released product was not based on LSM.  As far as future products go,
    all I can say is we are aware of LSM and are tracking its progress.  We are
    in favor of LSM as a security framework, even though as a company we are not
    making any product committments to LSM.

    > All of the kernel programmers I have spoken with (admittedly a small
    > sample) all like it.  I think this will get our patch accepted even
    > easier.

    I hope they make their decision on LSM based on much more than the license
    wording.  :-)
    > greg k-h

    --steve k