Re: Authoritative Hooks

From: richard offer (offerat_private)
Date: Mon Nov 05 2001 - 18:52:34 PST

    * frm gregat_private "11/05/2001 06:19:03 PM -0800" | sed '1,$s/^/* /'
    *
    * Some of us don't care about C2 or "customers" or making Linux "better"
    * than <other_system_name>.

    I can just see the headlines

        "IBM doesn't care about its customers"
        "Hell, we don't give a toss if Linux isn't better than Windows".
        "Sorry, General".

    Some of us do care about customers, so, if you really don't want yours,
    we'll take them.

    Without customers we're all just playing with ourselves, yes its fun, but
    its much better when someone else plays with you.

    * greg k-h

    I spend the day at an normally argumentative X.org board meeting, and what
    happens, everyone gets on fine and I come back to this, the worls has gone
    all screwy.... Goodness knows what's going to happen if I'm out of the
    office until Nov 30, I'm half expecting to come back and find SGI stock at
    $20 and world peace, or authoritative hooks with audit. One of the two.

    richard---off to lie down.