Re: panic

From: jmjonesat_private
Date: Thu Jan 24 2002 - 12:36:22 PST

    Could your problem with SUDO be related to assumptions by the
    authors of SUDO with regard to you system?  A patched kernel using
    a module that further restricts access may violate the tests/assumptions
    of any userspace application, especially the idea of setuid root, might it
    not?

    Just a Question, and a post to say I'm still watching...
    J. Melvin Jones