Re: Hello - a new member from Panasonic

From: Greg KH (gregat_private)
Date: Wed Mar 20 2002 - 09:14:11 PST

    On Tue, Mar 19, 2002 at 04:44:21PM -0800, Seth Arnold wrote:
    > On Wed, Mar 20, 2002 at 01:25:42AM +0100, Russell Coker wrote:
    > > Why do you think OLS?
    >
    > OLS will likely be a critical mass of kernel developers for interesting
    > conversations. Chris and Greg will both be presenting at OLS, so a seed
    > of people to discuss LSM is even available.. :)

    Chris and I are a "seed"?  Well, I've been called worse :)

    Seriously, I'd be glad to talk to anyone about LSM at OLS.  Chris's talk
    will be a good catalyst for it.

    OLS is looking to be a very good conference this year for people who are
    interested in Linux technical stuff.  The list of speakers and the
    topics is at:
    	http://www.linuxsymposium.org/2002/speakers.php

    Hopefully Chris will submit his abstract soon so his LSM talk will show
    up...

    thanks,

    greg k-h