OLS, BoFs, etc.

From: Trent Jaeger (jaegertat_private)
Date: Wed Mar 20 2002 - 11:08:30 PST

    Hi,

    Our proposal for discussing our LSM verification tools was also accepted
    for OLS, so I will be there (I need to submit my abstract as well).
    Hopefully, the open source process will pickup now that I just about have
    the attorneys in line -- don't ask...

    Also, we have 2 papers submitted to USENIX Security on LSM verification (an
    improved version of the tech report I posted earlier that talks about
    runtime verification and some new work on static verification), so I hope
    to be there as well.

    Regards,
    Trent.
    Trent Jaeger