RE: Hello - a new member from Panasonic

From: richard offer (offerat_private)
Date: Wed Mar 20 2002 - 10:46:14 PST

    * frm iparkat_private "03/20/2002 11:36:40 AM -0500" | sed
    '1,$s/^/* /'
    *
    *
    * It is not clear, at this point, whether the WG will be defining a standard
    * LSM module or will simply standardize LSM framework. I think it is too
    * early to tell since there are some variables, as follows:

    This is going to be a really good test of the scalbility of LSM.

    Upto now we've all really been working on improved security/restrictive
    policies, its going to be interesting to hear from someone at the other end
    of the spectrum, particularly as the embedded users were mentioned by Linus
    as a target market in the opening salvo.

    No, I'm not trying to open up the authoritative hooks decision again (we've
    worked around it), but if we don't get embedded feedback now any LKML
    posting is likely to be more painful :-)

    *
    *
    * Thanks.
    *