Re: [patch] Hook in do_kern_mount

From: Stephen Smalley (sdsat_private)
Date: Tue Sep 24 2002 - 08:05:10 PDT

    On Mon, 23 Sep 2002, Greg KH wrote:

    > I was waiting for some work by Chris to clean up the existing hooks,
    > before trying to submit any more of the patch.  As it seems Chris is
    > buried in "real work", I'll consider sending on other portions of the
    > patch if anyone wants to split it up into tiny pieces for me.

    How tiny do you want them?  Were the two patches against 2.5.29 that I
    sent back in July acceptable for the IPC hooks and the miscellaneous
    system hooks, or do they need to be broken up more?  It appears that they
    still apply fine against 2.5.38, except for one of the diffs against
    ioport.c, which needs a minor adjustment to cleanly apply.

    --
    Stephen D. Smalley, NAI Labs
    ssmalleyat_private