Re: [patch] Hook in do_kern_mount

From: Greg KH (gregat_private)
Date: Mon Sep 23 2002 - 10:08:09 PDT

    On Mon, Sep 23, 2002 at 12:45:41PM -0400, Stephen Smalley wrote:

    > There didn't appear to be any opposition to the sb_kern_mount hook.  Any
    > objections to committing the sb_kern_mount patches to the lsm-2.4 and
    > lsm-2.5 BitKeeper trees?

    I don't have one.

    > On a different note, it would be good if the remaining hooks (IPC,
    > miscellaneous system, and socket/networking) could be submitted to the
    > appropriate maintainers soon so that there is time for feedback and
    > revisions before the feature freeze date.

    I was waiting for some work by Chris to clean up the existing hooks,
    before trying to submit any more of the patch.  As it seems Chris is
    buried in "real work", I'll consider sending on other portions of the
    patch if anyone wants to split it up into tiny pieces for me.

    thanks,

    greg k-h