Example/template on LSM-Hook Usage

From: Sufatrio (tslsufatat_private)
Date: Wed Nov 13 2002 - 01:57:17 PST

    Hi all,

    I am new to this LSM business, but I am interested
    to try to implement some access-control mechanism using LSM.

    Can anyone tell me any of LSM documents
    that provides easy and clear tutorial
    on how to utilise the hooks privided by LSM-patched kernel.

    I mean the Loadable-Kernel-Module should be quite *generic*!
    At least the whole steps of declarations,
    initializations, checking the system calls,
    and passing back the 'permit' or 'deny'..

    Anybody has written such tutorial
    providing program template like that?

    So far, I have taken a look at LSM documentation.
    But what i am looking for is an clear-cut example,
    something like code structure or generic template.
    This should facilitate newbies to instantly know
    how to use the hooks, rather than explaining LSM
    in thousand of words (or forced ppl to hack
    the LSM-based selinux or lids or dte or ........ :)

    Any reply and help will be appreciated.

    regards,
    rio