syscall numbers

From: Russell Coker (russellat_private)
Date: Sat Dec 07 2002 - 10:04:15 PST

    The following architectures appear to lack a reserved system call for LSM:
    alpha m68k mips64 parisc ppc64 s390 s390x sh sparc sparc64

    I'm not sure whether mips64 and ppc64 need a separate number or whether they
    use the same number as the 32bit version.

    At the moment the very existance of the sys_security() call is under debate so
    there's probably no point in submitting a change upstream, but I think it
    would be good for development purposes if we had a syscall defined for all
    architectures in the LSM patch.

    I just uploaded a version of my selinux-small package to Debian with some of
    the i386 centric issues resolved.  I had hoped that it would get auto-built
    on some other platforms.  But so far it has only been attempted on S/390
    (where no syscall is defined so the compile aborted).