Re: some questions

From: Niki Rahimi (narahimiat_private)
Date: Fri Dec 13 2002 - 11:05:40 PST

    Hi All,
          As some of you may recall, I had been using sys_security for the LSM
    I created for Trusted Path Execution. I've been waiting to see what the
    next step would be in addressing this issue and it looks like the pseudo
    filesystem idea is the current approach. I've been attempting to look up
    information on this subject, but can't seem to find anything beyond
    high-level descriptions. I'm wondering if any of you all had a list of
    resources (books, web sites, etc,.. ) that had some better information such
    as code examples, etc...

    Thanks,
    Niki

    Niki A. Rahimi