Re: Cannot load root_plug or capability: Security framework already initialized (2.5.66)

From: Chris Wright (chrisat_private)
Date: Wed May 21 2003 - 15:34:48 PDT

    * Axelle Apvrille (LMC) (Axelle.Apvrilleat_private) wrote:

    > Ok ok... now I understand it's useless for me to try and load root_plug.

    No, it's just not working ATM it sounds like.

    > But then, it'd be useful to test with the LSM dummy module.
    > Shouldn't it get compiled to dummy.ko by default ? That's useful for
    > testing...

    The dummy code is not meant to be a module.  It's got useful defaults
    that should always be there, and the fixup routine to set the defaults.

    The capability code can be made a module, and is useful for just playing
    with modules (esp. if you're having trouble with root_plug).