Re: fact, fiction, nonetheless...

From: H C (keydet89at_private)
Date: Fri Aug 10 2001 - 04:20:45 PDT

    The authorities may be happy with a physical copy of
    the logs.  Of the LE folks I've spoken to, all have
    told me that their role is to have as little impact on
    the 'victim's' business as possible.  Even in cases in
    which internal fraud was reported, or the perpetrator
    is an employee, doing crime against the company
    itself, there are ways to minimize the impact.

    Carv