Re: greetingz

From: Marcus J. Ranum (mjrat_private)
Date: Fri Aug 10 2001 - 13:08:13 PDT

    Michael Poon wrote:
    >> I found only NFR SLS

    That'd be the NFR SLR (Secure Log Repository)  - we handle UNIX syslog
    data, have a UNIX log forwarding client, and a Windows/NT event
    log translator/forwarder. There's also a Windows/9*/ME file/log forwarder
    that can be used to securely/reliably send logfiles or flat files from that
    environment. The whole thing runs under our tamper-proof CDROM-boot
    environment and can process logs and look for strings, generate alerts
    under the NFR intrusion detection architecture, or forward data to a central
    management server.

    For more information on the SLR, see:
    http://www.nfr.com/products/SLR/

    mjr.
    ---
    Marcus J. Ranum          Chief Technology Officer, NFR Security, Inc.
    Work:                           http://www.nfr.com
    Personal:                      http://www.ranum.com