[loganalysis] spotting failures

From: Tom Wright (tomat_private)
Date: Tue Aug 14 2001 - 04:10:52 PDT

    Hi folks,
    Well I'm new to this but i've got enough servers and this list has inspired
    me to centralise all my logs. What I want to know is is there any anylsis
    software which can be configured to fire an alert when a message is not
    recieved within a specified time period?

    /~\ The ASCII			Tom Wright
    \ / Ribbon Campaign        mailat_private
     X  Against HTML              07957 355557
    / \ Email!