RE: [loganalysis] spotting failures

From: MONTENEGRO,FERNANDO (HP-Canada,ex1) (fernando_montenegroat_private)
Date: Wed Aug 15 2001 - 07:56:50 PDT

    Hi!

    All major commercial management packages (OpenView, Tivoli, ...) can monitor
    this.

    In the public domain arena, I have used Big Brother (http://bb4.com/)
    before, with good results.

    Hope this helps.

    Cheers,
    Fernando
    --
    Fernando S. Montenegro, CISSP  -  fernando_montenegroat_private
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed above are my own and do not necessarily