Re: [loganalysis] any experience with parsers on nokia/ipso platform

From: Tina Bird (tbird@precision-guesswork.com)
Date: Tue Aug 21 2001 - 09:27:48 PDT

    Whoops, that should be "lack of compilers," not "like of
    compilers."  Also, I meant to mention that you can set up
    logging to a remote loghost through the Voyager interface
    on IPSO -- Bring up Voyager, and select the Config radio button.  Scroll
    through the list of options until you get to the System Configuration
    option; under System Configuration, select System Logging.  Add the IP
    address of the remote loghost, and apply and save your changes.