Re: [loganalysis] why read your logs?

From: Bryan Andersen (bryanat_private)
Date: Tue Sep 11 2001 - 12:55:08 PDT

    Hal Snyder wrote:

    > Show the biz types the time-vs-probability-of-failure curve if you
    > *don't* keep an eye on things.

    Is there any studies and hard data?  I know I'm convinced more stuff
    dies over time and it compounds, but try convincing management
    without outside data sources.

    --
    |  Bryan Andersen   |   bryanat_private   |   http://www.nerdvest.com   |
    | Buzzwords are like annoying little flies that deserve to be swatted. |