RE: [logs] Due Diligence for Admission in Court

From: Steve Wray (steve.wrayat_private)
Date: Wed Dec 05 2001 - 14:19:34 PST

    I always fancied the idea of logs being written to CDROM
    in realtime...
    I dunno if todays CD writer hardware is up to it tho!
    :)

    Hmmm or maybe a write-once filesystem? But then if its magnetic
    media it can *always* be altered after its written.
    Looks like optical is the only way to go, only its too slow.