RE: [logs] Due Diligence for Admission in Court

From: borisat_private
Date: Wed Dec 05 2001 - 14:52:58 PST

    SW> I always fancied the idea of logs being written to CDROM
    SW> in realtime...
    SW> I dunno if todays CD writer hardware is up to it tho!
    SW> :)

    You CAN write a session each night onto a multisession CD-R though -
    we have a system like that for certain information that is too copious
    to keep on disk for long, and too important to delete.  I imagine you
    could make it more frequent, though I don't know how many "sessions"
    can practically be fit on one disk.

    Bng