[logs] Killing graphical traceroute thread

From: Tina Bird (tbird@precision-guesswork.com)
Date: Wed Jan 09 2002 - 06:47:23 PST

    Hi all -- I'm a bit more awake now, and I'm
    killing the thread on tools for visual
    analysis of IP address information as off-topic
    to log analysis.

    Sorry for the disruption.

    tbird

    "I was being patient, but it took too long." -
                                    Anya, "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"

    Log Analysis: http://www.counterpane.com/log-analysis.html
    VPN:  http://kubarb.phsx.ukans.edu/~tbird/vpn.html