Re: [logs] Apache Logs

From: Roy (royharat_private)
Date: Tue Jan 29 2002 - 08:25:20 PST

    Bill and George.. thanks for your replies.

    Will these solutions allow the logs to still go to the local server as
    well? If not how?

    Roy

    :
    >Actually I use (something like):
    >
    >TransferLog "| /usr/bin/logger -p local7.info "
    >
    >And the format that gets used is the most recent (to that line)
    >"LogFormat" as TransferLog doesn't take a format parameter.
    >
    >Bill Burge

    ___________________________________
    If we don't change our basic perceptions
    of life, as a species we will perish in
    servitude to institutional greed.

    Please read Vote or Die at
    www.threeparty.org

    "A human being is part of a whole, called by us the "Universe,"
    a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself,
    his thoughts and feelings, as something separated from the rest
    -a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.
    This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our
    personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest us.
    Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our
    circles of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of
    nature in its beauty. "
    - Albert Einstein (1879-1955)