[logs] a promiscuous syslog daemon

From: Nathan Bates (nbatesat_private)
Date: Wed Jan 30 2002 - 09:57:37 PST

    Attached is a promiscuous network syslog daemon that I wrote a while back.
    It was initially written to serve a pool of syslog servers for high
    availability and hot backup support.

    It does not currently support facility and priority settings, but I will
    add that before too long.  Any and all patches are welcome.

    If you have any questions, please contact me.

    	Regards,
    	Nathan