Re: [logs] Queuing of remote logging

From: Tycho Fruru (tycho.fruruat_private)
Date: Fri Mar 29 2002 - 07:58:12 PST

    On Fri, 29 Mar 2002, Alexandre Dulaunoy wrote:

    > Yes we are doing a local queuing of our local logs via a simple outbound
    > queue of the XML log files. This working quite well, for example, when the
    > dr-server is not available.
    Only caveat is that you have to stop the network part from sending out the
    messages whenever it's inconvenient.  (stoppig the process works like a
    charm ;-) Messages will then remain in the outbound queue.

    Cheers,
    Tycho

    --
    Tycho Fruru			tycho.fruruat_private
    Users' impressions of different operating systems, expressed as emoticons: