Re: [logs] Queuing of remote logging

From: Alexandre Dulaunoy (adulau-conosat_private)
Date: Fri Mar 29 2002 - 05:44:58 PST

    Yes we are doing a local queuing of our local logs via a simple outbound
    queue of the XML log files. This working quite well, for example, when the
    dr-server is not available.

    This is a classical feature of IPFC (via the use of wrapper). IPFC is
    available as Free Software under the GNU GPL.

    http://www.conostix.org/ipfc/

    To get the lastest version don't hesitate to make a check out in the
    CVS.

    alx

    --
    Alexandre Dulaunoy			adulauat_private