[logs] syslogd on win32

From: Nicholas Berry (nberryat_private)
Date: Mon Apr 15 2002 - 09:42:42 PDT

    I've been tasked with implementing global centralized logging for unix,
    NT (win2k) and network systems.  I've chosen syslog-ng for the server's
    software which is currently logging all unix and network systems, but am
    curious as to what people are using for win32 syslog implementations.

    Thoughts? Suggestions?

    I wasn't sure if this topic has been discussed on this mailing list, so
    I apologize if that is the case.

    Nicholas Berry
    Systems Engineer
    RagingWire Telecommunications, Inc.