Re: [logs] regarding checkpoint logs..

From: Tycho Fruru (tycho.fruruat_private)
Date: Thu Apr 25 2002 - 08:23:12 PDT

    On 25 Apr 2002, meera  khatavkar wrote:

    > hi to all,
    >   this is my first mail to the grp.
    > Anyways, i've one query regarding checkpoint logs.
    > If anybody has a look on it,plz let me know.
    > i've something like 'too many internal hosts detected' in my info
    > field. does anybody know what is the meaning of this?
    Your firewall thinks there are too many hosts in your internal network.
    Time to
    (a) verify that your firewall correctly identifies your internal interface
    (b) reset the internal licensing enforcement mechanism of checkpoint
    (c) pay your checkpoint reseller for an upgrade
    (d) dump checkpoint and go with another (possibly free) firewall

    Good luck,
    Tycho

    --
    Tycho Fruru			tycho.fruruat_private
    "Prediction is extremely difficult. Especially about the future."