[logs] Regular Expression class at LISA 2002

From: Tina Bird (tbird@precision-guesswork.com)
Date: Tue Aug 20 2002 - 17:48:57 PDT

    Hi all --

    I'll be teaching my full day log analysis class at the USENIX LISA
    conference in Philadelphia this November (http://www.usenix.org).  In
    addition, Mark-Jason Dominus will be teaching a half day class (on the
    same day, alas, Monday the 4th of November) on mastering regular
    expressions.  This is the first time I'm aware that USENIX or SANS has
    offered an entire class on regexes; I thought that might be of interest to
    this list.

    cheers -- t.

    "Wine is strong, the King is stronger, women are strongest, but TRUTH
              conquers all."
    -----     Inscription in the Rosslyn Chapel (near Edinburgh, Scotland)

    http://www.shmoo.com/~tbird
    Log Analysis http://www.counterpane.com/log-analysis.html