[logs] Announcing http://www.loganalysis.org

From: Tina Bird (tbird@precision-guesswork.com)
Date: Thu Dec 12 2002 - 16:55:06 PST

    I am >>completely<< delighted to announce the new and improved Log
    Analysis web site, at

    http://www.loganalysis.org

    I've been joined in my endless desire to tilt at windmills by Marcus
    Ranum, who's taken the old content, a pile of adds and changes, and his
    inestimable creativity, and given the quest for better logging a new home.

    There are still lots of bits under construction, but please take a look,
    send your suggestions and contributions, and enjoy.

    cheers --

    tbird (tbirdat_private)
    Marcus Ranum (mjrat_private)

    "Our duty, as living things, is to be sure that pain is not our whole
    story, for we can choose to be otherwise....we can choose to dance."
                                 -- from "Six Moon Dance," by Sheri Tepper

    http://www.shmoo.com/~tbird
    Log Analysis http://www.loganalysis.org
    VPN http://vpn.shmoo.com